Corny Lines from Orkut.com

Its been ages since I penned down something and well I apologise for the same....was never in a mood to really write.

A few days back I was just browsing through a few of my pal's scrapbooks on orkut.com and well I was having a ball of a time laughing away. There are waaay too many ppl who are jobless in this world and this is just proving the same. But hey, they do deserve some credit, it does take a lot of courage to come up with the most corniest lines ever. I've picked up some of my favorites and am putting it up for you guys....Enjoy!

  • Hello XYZ, I ABC from Gurgaon. Hoping To be winning your friendship in life. God don't be giving chance to earning friendship every moment. Good friendship comes by in lifetime only once, maybe twice... max thrice, but not more. I await your friendly respond.
  • hi...to be frank u r so cute...that only impressed me on u.........can u be my friend..waiting for ur reply..............
  • Hello...How r u.. Whre r u frm.. What r u doing... Can we start a good frndship from today... If u r ready, I will be very happy... Expecting ur rply...Take care...XYZ...
  • you re really good looking...wht u do?
  • hi wana scrap with me for long period the srap and tell me yes or no
  • hey i dont know who r u, how u look, but dil na chaha ki tum sa dosti karun, so i am here, mujsa dosti karogi
  • I am XYZ Software Engineer in Mumbai(India). I have come to you crossing the limits of borders and relegions ,just to say lets be friends .Hope i deserve one scrap from ur side may be acceptance or deniel
  • hi lady....whats up in life want to b efrnds as i guess u looking fr some....will wait to hear frm u
  • Hi how r u???????Cochin a nice place,,,,,,,like to be ur friend
  • hi gorgeous :)
  • im in love with uuuuuu
  • hey ms XYZ u look so cool and a wonderful gal u r !!! u have a wonderful gang of friends do u mind accepting me as ur friend ???u can feel free to contact me on this number (He put his number here)
    take care bye
  • hi sexu how r u...... like to be yo fren check out my profile...n reply
  • hi there..how are u doing?? To the true mantrap creation of the almighty... a call for an eternal frenship
  • U look BEAUTIFULL and CUTE with a SWEET smile.want to be Ur frnd.will U add me as Ur frnd.waiting for ur positive reply...
  • Haiiii...How ru????Cool profile and nice snaps with attractive smiling face which attracts the person very easily for friendship...I am XYZ from bangalore working for an MNC telecom in accounts & Finance...i like to know more about and keep in touch to build up good friendship..i hope u will reply me soon to get introduce...Have a nice day..Keep reply..bye for now..take care..
    Cheerrss...XYZ
  • hi ABC how ru i ahve cn ur profile so i thougt y cant i invite u to join in my friends group.u look sweetwhen u read my messagesweeter when you read and smilebut you look sweetest when u read, smile & replyso try 2 look sweeest always

9 Response to "Corny Lines from Orkut.com"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    Thu Jul 13, 07:03:00 PM

    well..nice jotting in ur blog..blah..blah...u call them jobless? how jobless r u 2 actually make a listing of all their weird talk n display it proudly in ur blog..tch tch..sad case dude :D

  2. Manu says:
    Thu Jul 13, 09:49:00 PM

    made a good read ; but u know wat --- i bet ; half of these entries were made by boys . man it's pathetic as to wat extend these loosers go to ...............

  3. Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
    Sat Jul 15, 03:50:00 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  4. Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
    Sat Jul 15, 03:52:00 PM

    Shanim u had nothing else to write abt, so sad

  5. Sameera says:
    Sat Jul 22, 03:51:00 PM

    i disagree with whoeva says ur jobless enough to jot these down..
    for reasons that ur doing it for the entertainment of ur blog audience who im sure enjoyed every bit of this naatak scraps


    first of al congrats that u have very good lookin friends da shanim..im includin myself in the list :p

    and i mean these lines were corny but not corny enough
    theres actually a community also on orkut for cheesy pickup lines

    one thing i cd neva understand is why people who work in s/w and all are so despo..despo enough to think they can meet like minded friends on orkut of all places
    sick

    neways nice post..last point made me lol..

    there are people who send mails directly asking why i dont reply to their scraps..am i that busy ..one guy even asked me why i dint reply to him with my yahoo id...he made it sound like i was missin the chance of a lifetime lol

    nice post da..but u cd have done some more research...orkut is filled with despos :)

  6. Shaan says:
    Sun Jul 23, 03:29:00 PM

    @anonymous aka Dolls

    yea yea...i admit...i am jobless.. :)

    @manu

    hehe manu...all of them were by guys!!

    @silent valley

    I keep forgetting who u are :) don't kill me....well this was a proj i was working on for a while man...hehe finally put it up...shall normal posts again :)

    @sameera

    haha yeah yeah u're one of them man....babe only ;)

    well orkut is becoming some sort of a way to pick up gals...atleast that's wat these guys are thinkin and its pretty hilarious...i've seen some scraps even asking for stuff on marriage....yep cheeeesy!!!

    Thanks for the info on the community...will surely check it up and ya...lol@your experience ;)

  7. Unknown says:
    Mon Feb 18, 03:31:00 PM

    Hey, We 'cheapgundas' are 3 guys from Bangalore. This is our 2nd video.

    Looks like you have been agonised by "Orkut Despo dudes"

    Are you sick n tired of "fraandships" requests from despos in Orkut?
    Do you get messages like:
    "Hey babes I am a kool dude wid hot looks"
    "Ur hairs is beutiffull, I am in luv instant."
    "Life is a garden to be filled wid rozes of love friends"
    "So lets friendship??"

    Who are these despo guys and why do they do this?
    Find the answer -
    Watch our Video and Listen to the message carefully at the end ;)

    'Orkut Despos-The agony of Babes'

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dHuEYCcOS8

  8. Supu says:
    Sat Jan 02, 05:10:00 PM

    hmmm...interesting to read! good work

  9. Unknown says:
    Tue Feb 09, 07:45:00 PM

    Hi... Truth is even I have a friend who is such a despo... He is from Vizag and approaches girls on Orkut... Worst thing is many girls become his prey as he starst a healthy conversation, photo shares, gets their number and then has a long distance relationship, meets them uses them and can really multitask with the women. I can say he has had minimum 50 relationships with girls just from orkut. his preys are college and school girls.. This is reality of life!!